- Thu 31 May 8:15 pm Portland Arms, St Albans
- Mon 4 Jun 8:15 pm Rose & Crown, Flamstead
- Sat 9 Jun 10:30 am Hartley Ale
- Mon 11 Jun 8:15 pm Woodman, Wild Hill
- Sat 16 Jun 11:00 am St Albans Festival day of Dance
- Thu 21 Jun 8:15 pm Black Horse, Barnet
- Mon 25 Jun 8:15 pm Farmer’s Boy, Kensworth
- Sat 30 Jun 10:00 am Rose & Castle Morris Weekend
- Wed 4 Jul 8:00 pm St Michaels Street Festival
- Sat 7 Jul Private function
- Sun 8 Jul 1:00 pm Wheathampstead Village Day
- Mon 9 Jul 8:15 pm Farmer’s Boy, St Albans
- Mon 9 Jul 9:15 pm White Hart Tap, St Albans
- Mon 16 Jul 8:15 pm White Lion, St Albans
- Tue 24 Jul 8:00 pm John Bunyan, Coleman Green
- Tue 31 Jul 8:00 pm Half Moon, Wilstone
- Mon 6 Aug 8:15 pm Alford Arms, Frithsden
- Sat 11 Aug 3:00 pm Holly Bush, Redbourn
- Mon 3 Sep 8:15 pm Roundbush, Aldenham
- Sat 8 Sep 1:00 pm St Michaels Church WW1 Armistice Celebration
- Mon 10 Sep 8:00 pm Taster evening
- Mon 17 Sep 8:00 pm Practice 2018-19
- Sat 29 Sep 10:30 am St Albans Morris Day of Dance
These events are colour-coded:
Blue for public shows by us or other morris sides we’re dancing with
Green for bookings at public events by other organisations. There may be an entry fee.
Yellow for practice and other events open to anyone who wants to join us.
Red for events or bookings not open to the public.
You can also view this in calendar form or, when I get around to writing the code, as a map of venues.